This website is owned and operated by Cloondaragh Beag Holdings Ltd., a limited liability company registered with the Companies Office of the Republic of Ireland, Company Registration No. 670565, Tax Reference No. 3688567BH, Lisduff , Mount Talbot, Co. Roscommon, Ireland, Managing Director: Michael Power, Tel. +353 76 622 3019 - Mobile +353 89 406 26 03 - email@example.com
Cookies Policy, last updated: August 13, 2020. This Cookies Policy explains what Cookies are and how We use them. You should read this policy so You can understand what type of cookies We use, or the information We collect using Cookies and how that information is used. This Cookies Policy has been created with the help of the Cookies Policy Generator.
We do not store sensitive personal information, such as mailing addresses, account passwords, etc. in the Cookies We use.
Interpretation The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
Definitions For the purposes of this Cookies Policy:
Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Cookies Policy) refers to Cloondaragh.
Cookies means small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
Website refers to Cloondaragh, accessible from www.cloondaragh.com
You means the individual accessing or using the Website, or a company, or any legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Website, as applicable.
Necessary / Essential Cookies Type: Session Cookies, Administered by: Us. Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. Where necessary, they help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
Functionality Cookies Type: Persistent Cookies Administered by: Us. Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website. At the time of issuing this policy, we do not use such cookies, but we reserve the right to implement them at any time in future.
If You do not accept Our Cookies, You may experience some inconvenience in your use of the Website and some features may not function properly.
For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
For any other web browser, please visit your web browser's official web pages.
More Information about Cookies You can learn more about cookies: All About Cookies.
Contact Us If you have any questions about this Cookies Policy, You can contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data Protection, Privacy
What data do we collect? We do not collect any personal identification information via our website. We are glad to receive your email with your contact details for the purpose of further contact. Managing director Michael Power is data protection officer. You can contact him at email@example.com. If you have any queries or complaints about our data protection policy, you are entitled to direct them at the Data Protection Commission, 21 Fitzwilliam Square South, Dublin 2, D02 RD28, Ireland. An online contact form is available at https://forms.dataprotection.ie/contact.
2. This document was created using a template from SEQ Legal (https://seqlegal.com).
3. Copyright (c) 2020 Cloondaragh Beag Holdings Ltd.
4. You may: (a) view pages from our website in a web browser; (b) download pages from our website for caching in a web browser; and (c) print pages from our website, subject to the other provisions of this disclaimer. Except as expressly permitted by Section 4 or the other provisions of this disclaimer, you must not download any material from our website or save any such material to your computer. You may only use our website for your own personal and business purposes, and you must not use our website for any other purposes. Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not: (a) republish material from our website (including republication on another website); (b) sell, rent or sub-license material from our website; (c) show any material from our website in public; (d) exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose; or (e) redistribute material from our website. We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our website.
5. You must not use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website; use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity; use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software; violate the directives set out in the robots.txt file for our website; or use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing. You must not use data collected from our website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities. You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our website, or in relation to our website, is accurate and non-misleading.
6. The presentation on this web site merely serves informational purposes and does not constitute a specific offer or any form of investment advice. All necessary efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the presentation. Nevertheless, no guarantees can be given for the accuracy and completeness of any of the data provided. Images used throughout this site are only representational of the products and materials described, they are not exact replicas of same. We do not warrant or represent: (a) the completeness or accuracy of the information published on our website; (b) that the material on the website is up to date; or (c) that the website or any service on the website will remain available. We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our website services, and to stop publishing our website, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation; and save to the extent expressly provided otherwise in this disclaimer, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any website services, or if we stop publishing the website. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and subject to Section 7, we exclude all representations and warranties relating to the subject matter of this disclaimer, our website and the use of our website.
7. Nothing in this disclaimer will: (a) limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence; (b) limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; (c) limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or (d) exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law. The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section 7 and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to Section 7; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under this disclaimer or relating to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty, except to the extent expressly provided otherwise in this disclaimer. To the extent that our website and the information and services on our website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control. We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill. We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software. We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage. You accept that we have an interest in limiting the personal liability of our officers and employees and, having regard to that interest, you acknowledge that we are a limited liability entity; you agree that you will not bring any claim personally against our officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website or this disclaimer (this will not, of course, limit or exclude the liability of the limited liability entity itself for the acts and omissions of our officers and employees).
8. We may revise this disclaimer from time to time. The revised disclaimer shall apply to the use of our website from the time of publication of the revised disclaimer on the website.
9. If a provision of this disclaimer is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of this disclaimer would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
10. This disclaimer shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Irish law. Any disputes relating to this disclaimer shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland.